Tuesday 10 May 2011

A Day Of Saying Goodbye...

You may have seen on Twitter that I am wearing black today. This is to say goodbye to everything I once was.

I am saying goodbye to being referred to as a recovered anorexic because that isn't who I am anymore.

I am saying goodbye to being associated with my home town by deleting facebook today. I hate how they all know everything about me and its all a competition and my ex liking everything on my profile!

I am saying goodbye to comparing myself to the girls in my town and the girls my ex has been with since me. I am my own person and I quite like being me :)

I am saying goodbye completely to my ex. I am sick of his silly games and the way I feel sad whenever he is in my life. I know I can do it this time. I am no longer in love with him and I have amazing close friends who will help me through it.

Instead I am focusing on my 3 closest friends and my future. More girlie times and more nights in dedicated to becoming a magazine journalist.

I feel a lot happier :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear this, let all the negative things in your life leave. Good luck with it all, looking forward to hearing that you're smiling=)

    ReplyDelete