Monday 6 December 2010

Worry Mind

One of my biggest flaws is that I think too much. I worry about the littlest things to the point I can't sleep and I get a bad head!

So what is on my mind at the moment?

That even though my ex boyfriend treated me badly, as well as stringing me along for two years, I believe it was my fault. I am to blame because he had to deal with my low self esteem and self harm although I tried my hardest not to show my problems.

I confided my thoughts in my cousin the other day and even though I can see that what she said is true, I can't help to worry. She pointed out that perhaps I am attracted sub conciously to guys who help fuel my feelings of self hatred. How my self harming is not my fault but a consequence from the upset he put me through. I know it's right as he did many things to hurt me and that's when my self esteem started to disappear.

And yet I still worry.

I worry that I will never have a proper relationship. I worry that I wont be allowed to adopt because of my anorexia. I worry that I will never be free of my problems.

I hope I am worrying for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment