Friday 17 December 2010

My Life In Australia

This is sort of to remind me that I should be happy in Sydney. Yes I dont quite feel myself here and nor do I have friends of my own except at work but I am working on what I set out to do - gain as much experience as possible and become more confident.

So here it is:

Employed by Momentum Promotions,
Fragrance promoter in Myer,
Beat ambassador (overseas),
Volunteer for The Butterfly Foundation,
Writer for My Personal Best web site,
Writer for All Walks Beyond The Catwalk blog,
Author of Showing Recovery Is Possible and A Geordie Girl In Sydney blogs,
Member of Book Club,
Self-promoter of positive body image on Twitter,
Tourist and holiday Rachel,
Studying a fashion course,
Fashion intern with LGN events,
Had work experience with Marie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment