Sunday 2 January 2011

My Aims For 2011

1. Visit North Australia, Bali and the South Island of New Zealand.

2. Snorkel in the Great Barrir Reef.

3. Cook more.

4. Start up more toning exercises - long walks, swimming, boxing.

5. Stop putting myself down and not be as sensitive to things.

6. Wear grown up clothes when back in the UK (too hot here to be smart 24/7 in Sydney!)

7. Continue writing for All Walks, MPB, LGN events and possibly The Line.

8. Do lots of work experience.

9. Spend time with my family.

10. Remove myself from my home town gossip.

11. Do not let a boy treat me bad again, especially my ex - I want to have no contact with him when I go home.

12. Obtain my Youth Achievement Awards.

13. Hopefully get into uni again to do my PGCE and manage being away from home.

14. Do the spilts.

15. Be comfortable with the person I am.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you say wear 'grown up clothes'! I hate the weather in Australia.

    ReplyDelete