Monday 18 April 2011

Lost

I didnt get any response to my last post so I hope people are still reading... I know I have been a bit down lately and hope thats not why people arent commenting anymore!

I wish I could be more positive but I just feel utterly lost at the moment.

I am grateful that I have a job but its not the one I want.

I am finding it hard to live at home again especially when my parents dont trust me.

I am self harming again to the point I am bandaged up which means people will ask questions :|

I am allowing my ex boyfriend to use me again because I want to feel wanted and alive.

I am making sure I am out of the house and busy at all times - I am running away from myself.

Maybe it wasnt a good idea to come home?

2 comments:

  1. hello. i did reply to your last blog, but its not there...

    i wish i could help, or even just hug u. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading it all. I am sad that you are down, and that you're letting your ex back into your life. You need to change the things in life you aren't happy with, it's the only way you'll truly recover. I have my fingers crossed for you, and hope you stop feeling so blue soon.

    emma x

    ReplyDelete