Tuesday 8 February 2011

Little Things

I apologise but I am struggling at the moment. I hate it because I want to show recovery is possible and yet I am doing all my bad habits. I dont want to be down on my blog though so just wanted to share some little insights; things I wouldnt have been able to do :)

I went swimming the other week with my cousin and housemate. Imagine my shock that there are no changing cubicles and women just walk around naked. I changed in the toilet that day. But I have been twice on my own now and something hit me: these women dont care what I look like; they dont care what they look like. No one is looking at anyone and its all shapes and sizes. So I didnt hide away. I unashamedly undressed in front of others! Go me!

I have been eating better in Australia with a more varied meal plan because when you live at someone else's house you just eat what you are given and whatever time it is given.

From travelling long haul flights, I have learnt to just eat when my aeroplane meal is given. No structured times here - it is out of my control! Although I do suggest getting vegan meals as they're a lot nicer and more manageable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment